Seclusion offers privacy with easy access to activities in Beavers Bend State Park. It is located on 20 private acres near 259 A, the southern entrance to the state park. The owner has a black top access road within 1/4 of a mile of the cabin itself for ease in arrival or pulling boats & jet skis.
A one-story cabin, Seclusion is a renovated native rock home built on the gentle slope of a hill. It offers three total bedrooms, two with king-sized beds and the other with a queen bed. The kitchen has an oven/range, dishwasher, microwave and all the pots and pans you’ll need for a vacation in the woods.
One of the cabin’s best features is its seclusion. Gaze at the sky at night or explore the 20 acres in daylight, seeing abundant wildlife and nature. Seclusion also has a charcoal grill and outdoor fire pit.
The television is hooked up to satellite TV. All the fresh linens and towels are provided. Smoking is Not allowed inside.
Seclusion is one of six cabins that receive a $25.00 discount on the community center when rental dates of both the cabin and center coincide. The cabins are Seclusion, Tranquility, Redbud Retreat, Water’s Edge, Bear’s Den, and Shaui Chukka. Discounts are given for each of the six cabins rented. This allows the total discount on the center to be anywhere from $25.00 for one cabin, to $150.00 for all six cabins. It is also one of the five cabins that receive use of the community center laundry facility when cabin reservation is for three nights or more.
There are 2 Twin Bunks in the optional Bunkhouse. Bunkhouse can only be rented with Seclusion.
- Pet friendly (4 pets max, $30 non-refundable pet fee)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a 12-cup coffee maker & Keurig single cup brewing system
- Hot tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Central AC / Heat
- Horseshoe pit
- 48″ HD flat screen TV in living room
- DirecTV with over 250 channels and all the movie channels
- VCR and DVD
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit
- Charcoal grill
- Very secluded on 20 private acres
- Black top access road within 1/4 of a mile of the cabin itself for ease in arrival or pulling boats & jet skis.
View Cabin Map (open in new window)
- Sleeping Arrangement
- Three bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- 2 King beds (one memory foam mattress)
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Full sized futon sleepers (master bedroom / living room)
- 2 Twin Bunk beds and a bathroom in optional Bunkhouse (additional fee of $95 per night with Seclusion cabin rental)
- Guests Reviews
” This cabin is beautiful and love how peaceful and quiet it is! We enjoyed our stay at this amazing cabin in the woods. Kids loved the bunk house. They don’t want to leave! We are already planning our return trip next year “