Beavers Bend Log Cabins (580) 494 6241
Lookout Lodge blends relaxing seclusion with a panoramic view of the Ouachita Mountains, all at a family friendly price. It features a large, covered front porch. Connected below, is an adjoining deck with a five person hot tub. This cabin sleeps up to five, with three queen sized beds. You can take in the views from high atop a hill while cooking on the charcoal grill, enjoying a campfire outside in the fire pit, or just relaxing on one of the decks outside.
The first level includes a cozy living room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace. The dining area and kitchen contain a full-sized oven, refrigerator and dishwasher, and comes fully equipped with all the dishes and utensils you need to cook up a meal. And, completing the first level, the master suite includes a private door to the deck and a garden tub in the master bath. This bath tub does not have a shower. A sprial staircase leads to the second floor. This floor features two queen beds on an open loft, allowing four to sleep comfortably. It also has a bathroom with a standing shower, an HD TV, a couch and a private deck to enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Lookout Lodge is equipped with two TV's featuring over 250 channels of DirecTv. Both TV's also have a DVD player. Fresh linens and towels are provided. Firewood is provided during the colder months, typically mid October - early March. The cabin is located only minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake and is our most economical cabin for a small family or couple.
There is no smoking and pets are not allowed.
Maximum Occupancy 5 - ( Children included )
Weekdays: Sun-Thurs: $185 per night
Weekends/Holidays: $195 per night
- on 1 acre with panoramic view of the Ouachita Mountains
- Walking distance to Bear's Den, Redbud Retreat, Water's Edge, Tranquility, Shaui Chukka
- One bedroom / Two bathrooms
- 1 Queen bed in downstairs mater bedroom
- 2 Queen beds on open loft
Cabin Amenities & Features
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a 12-cup coffee maker & Keurig single cup brewing system
- Covered hot tub outside on deck
- Central AC / Heat
- 48" HD flat screen DirecTV with over 250 channels in living room
- 32" HD flat screen DirecTV with over 250 channels in loft
- VCR and DVD
- Small complimentary library of family friendly DVD's and board games
- Horeshoe pit
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor firepit & picnic table
- Charcoal grill
"Awesome peaceful weekend for our family of 5. The cabin was just the perfect size for us. The tub in the master bath was so relaxing and cabin amenities were perfect. We will try to come back again next year and hopfully without the rain. "