Bear Mountain Lodging Rental Policies
Guests Reservation Policies:
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and Check Out is before 12:00 pm.
- Must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
- Reservations of 3 nights or less require a $50 non-refundable reservation deposit. The deposit is applied to the total cost of reservation.
- Reservations of 4 or more nights require a non-refundable reservation deposit equivalent to a 1 night stay. The deposit is applied to the total cost of reservation.
- 14 days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on your reservation.
- 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and holidays.
- Absolutely no smoking inside cabins. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- No pets allowed in cabins. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- Reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card. Mastercard, Visa, and Discover accepted.
- Missing or damaged items will be charged to your credit card.
- Cabin rules will be placed in cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
- Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). All dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
- Bear Mountain Lodging can not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay.
- Non-Refundable Reservation Deposits are forfeited upon cancellation regardless of notice.
- Cancellations within 21 days of arrival date forfeit 1 Night Stay.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs of arrival date (posted check-in time) are considered "NO Shows" and charged 100 %.
- No cancellations accepted by email or phone voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel.
- Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Copyright ©2013 BrokenBowLakeCabins.com All rights reserved.