Shaui Chukka Amenities
- Maximum Occupancy 11
- 3 bedrooms with queen-sized cedar beds
- 1 twin-sized futon sleeper
- 2 full-sized futon sleepers
- 2 bathrooms
- Reservation includes a free round of golf for one person at The Idabel Country Club
- Fully-equipped kitchen with coffee, condiments, spices, etc.
- Covered hot tub outside on deck
- High definition, flat screen DirecTv with over 250 channels, VCR and DVD; with 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Small complimentary library of family friendly DVD's and board games
- XM Satellite Radio
- Charcoal grill
- ihome for ipod stereo in master bedroom (fits all models except shuffle)
- Small pond
- Horeshoe pit
- Sits on 40 private acres shared with 5 other cabins, allowing guests to hike and bike.
"Shaui Chukka"( Raccoon House in Choctaw) is so named because of the raccoons who often visit late at night. Even the trash container is specially made to keep these clever masked visitors from mischief. The raccoons typically visit late at night; deer are often spotted near the pond in pre-dawn.
Weekdays: Sunday-Thurday: $300 per night
Weekends/Holidays: $350 per night
Click here for online reservations
To reserve this cabin please call 580-286-4471