Tranquility is a two-story cabin, overlooking a small pond. The cabin is part of the Beavers Bend Hideaway private 40 acre tract. Along with Tranquility, four other cabins are spread amongst the 40 acres. Two small shared private fishing ponds can be used by guests staying in any one of the five cabins located on the private 40 acres.
Tranquility has an indoor wood burning fireplace and an outdoor firepit. Firewood is provided at a rate of ten sticks per night. This wood has been seasoned for indoor use. Outdoor fire pit wood can be found piled up next to the pit, or from fallen limbs and branches. A private horseshoe pit is also located outside. On the large covered wrap around deck, sets a large five person hot tub and a charcoal grill.
The private 40 acres has a paved main throughfare. This road is private and guests never have to worry about traffic noise or danger. The paved road is a fantastic bike trail as well.
Tranquility is one of six cabins that receive a $25.00 discount on the community center when rental dates of both the cabin and center coincide. The cabins are Seclusion, Tranquility, Redbud Retreat, Water’s Edge, Bear’s Den, and Shaui Chukka. Discounts are given for each of the six cabins rented. This allows the total discount on the center to be anywhere from $25.00 for one cabin, to $150.00 for all six cabins. It is also one of the five cabins that receive use of the community center laundry facility when cabin reservation is for three nights or more.
Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed inside either. If smoking on the deck, please make sure the windows and doors remain closed.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a 12-cup coffee maker & Keurig single cup brewing system
- Free wifi
- Covered hot tub outside on deck
- Central AC / Heat
- 48″ HD flat screen TV in living room
- 32″ HD flatscreen TV in master bedroom
- DirecTV with over 250 channels and all the movie channels
- VCR and DVD
- Small complimentary library of family friendly DVD’s and board games
- Small pond
- Horseshoe pit
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit & picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Secluded on 40 wooded private acres shared with 6 other cabins, allowing guests to hike and bike on property
- Walking distance to Bear’s Den, Redbud Retreat, Water’s Edge, Tranquility, Shaui Chukka
View Cabin Map (open in new window)
- Sleeping Arrangement
- Three bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- 3 Queen beds
- 2 Full sized futon sleepers (one in living room, one in upstairs master bedroom)
- Guests Reviews
” Another beautiful Thanksgiving in this wonderful cabin! We had so much fun being with our family here, as we always do. Thank you so much for letting us spend another great holiday here. We look forward to coming back. “
“ Just spend five days in the Tranquility cabin with families during Spring break. The cabin was beautiful and very quiet. We had a great time and hope to return very soon! “